|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I am waving my hands goodbye to you guys. Not that I will not be active at the blogsphere anymore, it runs to my blood, but I might not be around anymore as I used to be. I know everyone had notice the change on my weird creepy stalking activities on your blogs, that it decrease and that now I'm lagging.
I will still be active on my Tagalog blog, and I doubt that someone from here will visit there because it's in Tagalog.
I will still post some other things in here, but I might definitely not visit back anymore on your blog nor leave a comment on your truly inspiring posts. You have the privilege not to give me comments anymore, I feel guilty for not visiting your blogs. I will do visit you guys, but there's a 95% probability that I will not.
If your looking for reason, well my alibi would be that I'm still going through my adventure and planning more to my life.
I'm planning something big for my life, and I will spend all my energy on those plans and on fulfilling them, so maintaining two blogs at a time will not be my best option. I am thankful for all the people I have known on this blog, I have learned so much and I was inspired! Call me selfish, but I'll be more selfish if I would not let you know and you still keep on giving feedback with nothing in return.
And I wanna sincerely give my appreciation to these list of people.
Jodie-Ann. You are my ever first follower!!!!
Ashley. Your comments was non-stop from the very start and I totally appreciate it girl! I practically think that you are such an amazing girl!
Gary. You are one of the people who totally inspire me with positivity and oh I won't forget Penny, the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star!
Sam. I don't know if she's still active anymore, but I think Sam is one of the people who inspires me to be a little bit funny with my post.
Furree-Katt. One of the most lovely person I ever met here at blogsphere. Beautiful lady with a funny heart. Even if your post is so so so long, I still love to read it everytime!
Nas. Not only your an inspiration, but some of your post always makes it way to my heart. I feel teary most of the time.
Adrian Paul. Your a simple guy in love with your husband and I adore you for that. I can't resist to love this guy specially when he sings.
Asha. You are also on of the most funniest person I ever known. I always have a smirk and a laugh on my tummy whenever I visit you.
Crystal. You are ohso beautiful and that's all I can ever say.
Michael. I befriended this guy because he's also a Filipino, and I wanna thank him, although we are not that close anymore.
Leah. I will still meet you at my Tagalog blog.
Twefrence. Thank you for being so lovely and for giving so much comments lately.
Cee. I so adore and your beauty!!!! And even if your so famous, you still manage to visit my blog.
Carmen. You are such a lovely fashionable girl. Keep it up!
Dayana Stockdale. You who may not really visit this blog anymore, you inspire me.
Ishashime. You lovely I thought your a foreigner..thanks for sharing to me your super hero information
Smokey Cat. Thank you for always paying visits in my blog.
And for all the other bloggers out there who paid attention to my little dreamy blog!!!
To my other follower who are FILIPINO, you can at least find me at my Tagalog Blog which is HERE.
I will insist these, you don't have to visit me anymore nor leave a comment, though I will appreciate that!!!
As I said, I will still post something in here whenever I feel the need to do so.
Maybe I will regain the energy of this blog after putting everything into shape, but that will be a long way to run. You have all the privilege now to unfollow me if you feel the need to do so.
and for now, I'm signing off.
hugs and kissess,

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?