|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I'm sorry that I'm not putting much attention to your blogs. I just feel empty nowadays that I'm really not in the mood to hop to you blogs as often as I want. But what filled my heart this week? Uhmmmm....
In receiving this award I have to:
1. Thank and put a link back to the person who so kindly gave this award.
2. Share a few things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto some mighty fine bloggers.
4. Inform these mighty fine bloggers that they have received the award.
So I should start that now.
I know from the start that Nas is such a deep person. I can feel that he is humble and kind. Whenever I go visit his blog, he will either make me cry my heart out, make me think or make me realize something deep. And check his post about this award, HERE, I promise you will not regret learning about the £86,400 and the question 'What if you have that kind of money to squander in a day?" Go check it out!
Few things about me?
- I'm addicted to Korean TV series.
- I hate being bugged in the morning. I know when I need to stand mom!
- I am fickle minded. I easily change decisions.
- I am bipolar. No! I'm not yet psychotic, but my mood easily switch to happy to sad to happy again.
- I sincerely miss my friends back in the Philippines.
- I am a bummer.
And I'm gonna share this award to:
Jodie-Ann of
I'm of fear of her checking out the wrong grammars of my blog but I still love her.
Adrian Paul of
He's the sweetest! What I love about him
is being irresistible. And I am just so in love with his voice!
And hey he is also a Filipino!
Ashley of
She's pretty and funny and someone who loves to eat
at the corner of their kitchen counter.
Hanis of
She is so straightforward when it comes
to a lot of things, and that's what I love about her.
Asha of
She is an awesome mom to her kids, and lovely wife to her husband and a
fantastic blogger I've been following for a long time.
Nene of
You'll never guess that she's already married woman because of her
young face. And she's a Filipino like me!!
Ishashime of
She's the one who open my eyes of how superheroes are important in my life. And that
there are just villains who loves to wear pink costumes.
And I think that's all! I hope everybody haven't got this kind of award yet, but if you do.. well.. sorry for giving it again! And Hey! You don't need to put the pictures of your awardees. I just feel the need to do so, to make a change!
Well, what's left for me to do is to let this guys know they have something from me!!
Have a nice lovely life!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?