Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I believed by that time that I was in love.

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Ohw! It's Valentines! I think I got to find a place for a hearty hearty story here in my blog! Hmmm.. Okay! I will share to you guys the not so significant love story of mine. You're free to skip read and puke. But before you do I want to greet you a Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

So anyway, here's the story:

I met this guy, and he's sixteen then. When you turn my diary on April 27, 2005, you'll see his full damn name in there. When I wrote that page I never thought that it will turn out into something really really great.

Oops, I must let you know, that on April 27, 2005, we never met in person. He just texted me, and I shove my reply and that's how it started.

I was 14, and I was spontaneous. I was never that girl in school that a guy would like, I was the chubby geek kind of girl. So texting this guy by that time, makes me feel special. We started talking on the phone and checking each other's account online.

You might laugh at this next few lines, but here's how it really happened. By May 9, 2005 (just 12 days after meeting through text), he declares his love for me. Okay.. I'll give you time to laugh to our insanity, but for unicorn's sake, I was 14 and he was 16, it's just funny right now, but we were serious back then.

this was us back then
Of course now I realize that I can't consider it LOVE, maybe infatuation or something, I don't know, but seriously, by that time it was a big heck of a deal for me. Sheesh! Laugh at me more.

So anyway, it was even fun and exciting because it was summer, no facebook, no tumblr and we just talk and talk and talk on the phone and through text. More hilarious story coming your way! So prepare to duck. So after that, I was just completely happy and that time I believed I was definitely in love.

What happened next? Well, By June the class starts (we start our school years in June), and we still talk quite a bit, and we still haven't seen each other. But we were happy talking about spongebob and America's Funniest Video and other stuffs. It is by June 23, 2005, 11:45pm (to be exact), after hanging the phone, after talking to him, I texted him that we are officially us.

But for the record, we haven't seen each other, and that's what makes it more insane! Shut your mouth. I woke up in the morning and I almost forgot that I already have him. It was an exciting feeling for me though and I'm not really sure if we were serious back then, but I was happy. I never told anyone though, that I have a relationship with someone I never met in person. I kept everything to myself and just wrote everything in my diary.

By July 30, 2005, we decided to meet up. And it was funny. I brought 2 buddies with me and he was alone with his skate board. He was literally cold and shaking, and it was all awkward! But a little funny as I'm remeniscing now. I want to laugh my heart out every time we remember that awkward day we met. I can't even remember the purest detail of it but it was insane!

He held my hand with his cold hands, he gave  me a ring without me realizing that he did and we were walking so fast because we were both confuse of what was happening, but finally we were able to settle into a sit and talk calmly. And he kiss me on the cheek for a good bye. And that's it.

From there on, I felt that at last, I met him and what happened next? It will be too long to mention, but I'll enumerate it shortly.
My birthday June 2010

  • High school, 2005-2007. We don't see each other much.
  • I graduated high school in 2007.
  • I went to college.
  • We were always together throughout college because I live in a dormitory and he visits me always.
  • We spent a lot of time together for three more years.
  • So 2 years in high school + 3 years in college = 5 years of our weird relationship.
  • I am in my last year in college, but I had to stop because I need to migrate.
  • And now, we are separated by distance

us before my flight, last time I saw him
October 31, 2010

But we're still together, I think, totally in love. How the heck did that happened? I know this is one of the insane stories you'll ever heard, but I was never ashamed about it, because it is how our love story started. And still running until now. And now I can definitely declare that this is not just infatuation, I LOVE him more and more each day, and even though we're oceans apart right now, that feeling never fades, not even less.

Realize this one, that everybody has a different kind of love, and you can't judge people if they are thoroughly in love or not.

I believed by that time that I was in love with this guy, and now it was more than just believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?