Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rambling

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.



Thank goodness it was just a dream. I hate bad dreams! I always try my best to throw away the details of a bad dream.

But this dream is a particular dream that was instantly carve into my head, and I hate it. I hate it because it seems real. I'd rather have weird and funky dreams rather than something that nearly possible.

I had been sleeping in our couch for 1 week after getting home from LA. Why? Long story short? My room key was locked inside my room, and the only duplicate key is with Mom, and Mom was is still at work in LA.

Actually, sleeping in the couch was quite fantastic for me. Why? Because I felt I have a small playground where I can do anything without hurting my butt. Why? Because I have two couches, a bunch of pillow and two blankies. Here's a more specific scenario:


Lol.

And I had my driving test today. Sob. Yes I took the practical road test at the DMV! And yes I got all pre-test questions correct! But I did not pass because, I'm a SLOW POKE! And I forgot to look at my blind spot that one time! So I have to go back next month to take it once again. Well better luck next time..! Check the mirrors! Check the blind spot!

And.. I think this is more of a rambling than a random... Hahahha!

Join the Random Tuesday with the Un Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?