Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Love someone you hate

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


I hope someday I can have a dog who breathes. Lol. This was the stuff dogs my Mom gave me a couple of months ago, and the smaller one was just this Valentine's.

Anyway I'm here to share to you guys the thoughts from yesterday. It's my first time to attend the mass again with my Mom. And actually I am not in the mood to go with my Mom. I just tried to be polite, because I don't want to refuse a service for Him.

So I wanna share you the preaching that captures my heart yesterday.

Love your neighbor as you love yourself. Then, love your enemies.

I know, we've heard this a gazillion brazillion jazillion times, and I know! I don't usually follow this rules. But the priest told us yesterday that we love our neighbors, our family our friends, everybody does that. Then what's so unusual with that?

That captures my heart because I am always on the go to do radical things. I mean, challenge me to try air diving and if I had money, for sure I will!

So loving your enemies is something unusual, something different that everybody can't do. I know I'm spilling so much words easily, and I know it's not easy to just love someone you hate. We're just human being, we are incredibly expose to feel the hatred for people who've done wrong to us. But maybe lets give it a try, and try our best. Challenge yourself to love your enemies.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?