|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I've been watching a lot of Movies these few days! And I'm loving it! You want me to share it with you guys? Sure thing!! You might wanna know that I watch anything (except horror movies when I'm alone) and I'm not judgmental on watching anything. I would pretty much say that I love any movie even if it has bad ratings and review from other people. So here goes:

Juno. It is a story about a frank and simple girl, Juno, who got pregnant by his school mate, Bleeker. She was 16 years old by the way. She was thinking about aborting the child but found out that there were better option. By giving it for adoption.
What I love about the movie is that Juno is not perfect, but at least she is very true to herself. She carries her big tummy around even if people had been talking behind her back. She also decided not to pull Bleeker into the situation, because Bleeker was such a nice boy, he was a runner by the way. The best part is that, Bleeker is deeply in love with Juno.
The best line I love here was the line of Juno's father: "Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. This guy is the same guy in Juno, Michael Cera, and I just love him. This is an animated and fiction kind of story, and the best movie I'll ever review this week! Scott Pilgrim is from a rock band and he falls in love with a girl who consistently visits his dreams. That girl is Ramona Flowers, and to get her, Scott needs to fight his 7 evil exes.
What I love about the movie is that everything is funny and hilarious. I guarantee that this is such a funny movie. There are lots of funny punch line and everything! And oh another thing is that the one playing the drums is a girl! And I want to be her!
The lines I love in the movie was: "When I'm around you, I kind of feel like I'm on drugs. Not that I do drugs." and "Bread makes you fat!" because I kinda believe it in a way that it does, what do you think? Does it? Both lines were said by Scott Pilgrim.

The Social Network. Okay, this is not Michael Cera, but they look the same so it might confuse you. This is Jesse Eisenberg. He's also the guy in the movie Zombie Land, which I also like. The movie is actually about how Facebook was born. How Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook and all that shit.
What I love about the movie was that he became the youngest billionaire because of Facebook. What's with the world today? Guys who don't graduate like Bill Gates became billionaires and everything. Another thing is that Mark Zuckerberg is very intelligent, simple and I don't know intimidating to be with.
The best line for me was the words told by Mark Zuckerberg during a trial and he was like not paying attention to the attorney which is: "I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing."
So I think that is quite enough for now, I got 4 more movies which I think you will not be interested to hear about, but I will write it still. Have a nice one!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?