Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Being crappy is an option.

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Hi guys! What's up? I'm having a conversation with myself and I figure out that I have too much movie reviews already, and I'm busy that's why I'm not posting anything and that's why I'm not visiting anyone, I'm busy watching more movies!!

I know your jealous because it's either your tired of work, or tired going to school and going back home, tired of caring for you children and whatever your busy about and me, I'm a 20-year-old butt girl fooling around watching movies, eating bagels with cream cheese, sleeping whatever time I want too, but hey hey, don't be jealous, because whatever I'm doing all day, it's all crap! I'm being worthless at home... and no no.. don't tell me I'm worthy, I'm literally, technically not!

But I'm looking for ways to improve ME and my crappy activities.

So since you're having a busy, perfect, productive day, consider this visit in my blog your stress reliever.
Feel free to INHALE...... EXHALE......INHALE....EXHALE... smile.... frown...smile... and release all that tension within you.

I'm not a therapist of any kind, so I'm not sure if your tension will really go away after doing that routine. Anyways, if you have anything to shout, rant, troubles, problem, whatever... release everything in this post. I know I can't be of help, but I have ears or rather eyes to read your troubles that's in your mind right at this moment!

If you don't, well good for you!

And ow! I found the better way to make a coffee, for all the coffee lovers out there!!! I saw it on tumblr, try it once in a while!!!!

First, eat a teaspoon full of coffee.
A teaspoon full of sugar.
Drink 1 cup of boiling water.
Drink a milk or coffee cream.
Mix well!!











Enjoy your coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?