|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Okay I'm not finish yet.
Remember Me. A story about a guy who wanted not his father's money, but his attention for him and her younger sister. His eldest brother commit suicide because of the same hope to have his father's attention. His name was Tyler who met this blonde girl, Ally, who saw how her mother was murder in a subway when she was 11 years-old. They eventually fall in-love and I won't spill anymore because you might haven't watch it yet.
What I love about this movie is of course that they fall in love, and the idea that kids want to have a parent, it is the most important thing that parents should attend to other than their basic needs which is practically money, food, shelter and whatever.
Quote I love in this movie, so far the best comment I love the most was: "whatever you do in life.. it will be insignificant.. but you still have to do it because no one will ever do" Tyler (which by the way is Robert Pattinson) said those line and he said it was from some guy name Gandhi (which I know nothing about). Then oh.. I also love another line: "Our fingerprints don't fade on lives we touch"

Kick-Ass. I should have line this up with Scott Pilgrim and Juno. Aaron Johnson, he was so waaaahh gorgeous, weeeeh! Anyway, this was totally a funny movie with fair action and everything. Dave played by Aaron Johnson was thinking about why thousand of movies and comics had come out but no one dares to be a superhero themselves. So he was insane and tried to save lives. He became popular and go watch it. It was funny. Funny because he don't know karate, don't know how to use weapon and all that.
What I love about these movie is that it's FUNNY! Hahaha. And I usually love action movie that is not serious. At first you'll feel that it is as if this could happen in real life, that someone out there might actually try to be a superhero though they don't have power, but I actually think that no one really might dare.
My favorite line: "The three assholes, laying into one guy while everybody else watches? And you wanna know what's wrong with me? Yeah, I'd rather die... so bring it on!" Dave said this word, and it's actually quite true. People might witness something shit on the road like someone bullying somebody but won't bother to help because it ain't there business.

127 hours. Well this was the true story of a mountaineer, Aaron Rulster, who got stuck on this boulder while canyoneering. It was actually his story of survival in 5 days in there.
What I love about it is that it's totally not boring!! And that he manage to still live after all of it. You might wanna watch it, but if you have history of unconsciousness on the sight of blood, you might wanna be careful watching the almost end part, but nothingless, it is not that bloody. An inspiration to be what you need to be and don't just let time past you by.
Line I love: I was really deeply moved on Aaron's line here: "You know, I've been thinking. Everything is... just comes together. It's me. I chose this. I chose all this. This rock... this rock has been waiting for me my entire life. It's entire life, ever since it was a bit of meteorite a million, billion years ago. In space. It's been waiting, to come here. Right, right here. I've been moving towards it my entire life. The minute I was born, every breath that I've taken, every action has been leading me to this crack on the out surface"
And last, I know everybody might had already watch this, I also did, but I'll watch it a gazillion times:
Bucket List. This was a story of two men on their age, both got cancer. They decided to list a bucket list, a tour in different countries, a relatively more insane activity such as Air diving (or whatever you call it). Do things that you haven't done yet.
I love this movie, and I know you know why, it was such an inspiration! I would definitely recommend this to people who haven't watch this. Your missing half of your life.
My favorite lines? Where there were a lot to love, but I'll just share one part I truly love. "You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they were able to enter or not. ‘Have you found joy in your life?’ 'Has your life brought joy to others?” This was spoken by Carter.
Weeeeh! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?