|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, BASKET OF
DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the
blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I
made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be
kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
I am so depressed this past few days because I was always home alone. I stil don't have a job, and I suck in my English. I mean when I'm trying to make a conversation with people, say a sales lady, or some man out of the street, they would terribly respond, "WHAT? Say that again?"
Waaahh! I really suck big time! And I know, its not good to pull yourself down when your already down, but I just want to acknowledge the truth. Okay! Now I just don't care if I fail my grammar, I just need people to understand me, I want to express myself the best I can, but I'm always lost on what to say.
Somehow I'll get through this.
Anyway, I hope we can have an internet connection next month, December, so I can have my normal my life back in blogsphere. And I hope I pass my assessment in Walmart, I filed an application yesterday. Honestly, it's kinda intimidating to find a job since I don't speak the language well.
The good news is, we have a new pony stuff toy named lightning, from Wels Fargo, because my step dad have to open his account there, and I'm looking forward to open my account there too, and then we'll receive another lightning when that happens. That will happen only if I will be hired soon, well, I hope so!!
Then another thing is that, I tried to take the written exams at DMV, and yipeeee!! I passed!! Congratulation to me!! But hey I don't know how to drive yet, so I have to learn and practice and beat my mom at driving and try hard not to wreck the car.
I'm so intimidated. I felt little about myself, and I might as well add pity, but, I will get better, maybe soon.
For now, let's just celebrate my victory for passing the written exam for my FIRST TRIAL, that's the only good thing I can boast, just let me be..
Have a good one..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?