Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hi i'll be back soon

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, BASKET OF DREAMS, which I deleted a long time ago, but of course, I deleted the blog itself but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Guys I don't know if I'll be back that soon, but I guess I'll be busy within a week and so. The good news is, I'm already here at California!!! I'm finally with my mom now!! Wew! The travel was crazy and fantastic! It was my first time to board a plane, fantastic flight! I had my jet log or lag (I don't know) yesterday but I guess I'm feeling fine right now!

My mom is happy to finally see me again and we missed each other so much. But I get to cry too for leaving so many people in the Philippines and I'm missing them already.

Hey mike if you ever got to read this yehey for me, because I packed my things 2 days before my flight! And I didn't miss anything.

I guess I'll be posting soon about my flight!! And more of the adventure that I'm gonna experience here!

See you guys again soon. I'll be checking my blog once in a while, but I'm really having a hard time typing, I'm just using my mom's phone and her laptop has no connection yet. I'm still adjusting quite a bit specially in communicating, I don't speak fluently and should learn more about grammars.

Till then, love lots

Kamila. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?