Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My very first blog.

“a person who wants to be perfect at any cause, cannot attain perfection by any cause.”

 SIMPLE AND SWEET. A simple knot of love and a sprinkle of happiness makes life so worthy to live each day. Gaining such intimate knowledge and sweetness of attitude makes butterfly dance and the wind to sing. Make your day SIMPLE to crumble and gracefully celebrate each moment with joyfulness  not so PERFECT but so rejoicing.

****



****


This was the very first header, title and blog description I ever had. And this was a Friendster blog. Dito talaga nag-spark ang aking interest sa pag-bblog, and I am very happy ever since!


***

Pati mga nasa profile ng friendster ko tinago ko rin at ito yung description ko sa sarili ko noon, sa friendster ko:

♥♥♥Physically and mentally disturb

♥♥♥I'm about 5'4 in height pantayan ng 130 lbs.. yown! hindi ako obese

♥♥♥i'm a not-yet-fullfilled-NURSING-student (yabang)

♥♥♥suffering for a year and half

♥♥♥isang promdi ng SPL

♥♥♥in legal age to smoke and get drunk (privilage na hindi ginagamit)

♥♥♥legally commited

♥♥♥attitude? trying hard, mayabang, prangka, mapanglait, hindi friendly, masungit, mapagmataas, kontrabida, walang pakialam, no comment, highblood kahit anemic.

♥♥♥someday? i wanna be a tutubi

♥♥♥pangarap? maging simpleng mamamayan.. letse..


Tapos ang dami ko pang picture ni Sam Milby sa profile ko:

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


***

Lol.

 So, I finally decided (today February 9, 2013) to import everything here sa aking current blog lahat ng post ko from other old blogs I had, this is because I can feel a sense of security in doing so.The blog was deleted itself dahil sa decision ng may-ari ng friendster na i-close na ang site but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! So anyway, dates are preserved in anyway possible and below is the contents of this blog:



***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?