Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

emo o kikay

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “a person who wants to be perfect at any cause, cannot attain perfection by any cause.”which is my very first blog and which is a FRIENDSTER blog that was deleted a long time ago. But of course, the blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad   writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


di ko alam kung san lulugar.. ang gulo.. ano ba kamil? magiging emo ka ba? o magpapakakikay ka?
kapag emo..unang una–di bagay pano ang taba ko, sabi pa ng opinyon ng iba eh.. madumi tingnan at parang nagpapapansin lang..ano yun..?
sabi ko naman sa sarili ko pagtungtong ko ng kolehiyo eh magpapakatao na ako.. magpakababae..pero as of now.. parang katulad pa rin ako nung highschool ako..lalo pa nga lumalala eh..
ewan ko.. magtiwala sa sarili at hindi sa katabi..
hekhek..
anyways.. wala naman paki ang ibang tao kung ano maging ideya ko para sa sarili ko..
o magpaka-simple na lang kaya? para walang problema?
simplicity makes beauty.. sabi nila.. ewan ko lang ha..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?