|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing
so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “a person who wants to be
perfect at any cause, cannot attain perfection by any cause.”,
which is my very first
blog and which is a FRIENDSTER blog that was deleted a long time ago. But of
course, the blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love
all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad
writings will always be kept! And I just decided
today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one
site! Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Sa dami ng iniisip ko na isusulat ko. I came out with nothing.
—-BLANKO—–
ahaha…
naisip ko isulat ang about sa ATTITUDE. Na minsan kahit natuto na tayo sa mga mistakes natin sa past.. kahit na alam na alam na natin ang ipapayo sa ibang tao base on experience.. minsan.. nagkakamali pa rin at uulitin pa rin natin ang pagkakamali natin.
tapos… gusto ko din isulat ang tungkol sa SILENCE.. na Silence may sometimes mean morethan talking, morethan shouting and even screaming. That SILENCE may even show knowledge and confidence. It may show maturity and assertiveness.
meron pa.. ang pagiging social climber. Ang tipo ng sunod ng sunod sa what is IN and what is trending. Kahit mukha ng trying HARD.
eh kung magsulat kaya ako tungkol sa love life ko.? mag-mamaasim.
haha..
WATEVER>
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?