Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New beginnings

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Refreshed. I'd made my 9 new years resolution for "2009" and I would like to share it to everyone (so that I could try harder to accomplish it..)
1st: Love God.
Attending the mass regularly and keep up with the faith. Prayers should be the breathe of the lungs and the beat of the heart. Serve my every moment and everything I do to God.
2nd: Lose weight.
It's been 18 years that I've been waiting for me to loss the cholesterol, can't keep with it though. But, it's worth to try.
3rd: Study harder.
This means, don't be late for first classes, do my assignments and give the focus and concentration literally to study. This could be the worst resolution I could give to myself.
4th: Learn good grammar.
Well, this is a part for me and for my writing. I would want to give a shot to have good grades in english, speak good english and have good grammar, so at least give me an excemption in bleeding for my blog. (splat.) I am really hoping I could enroll myself at John Roberts Power.
5th: I will be a good person and a good friend, too. Be a happy person.
I know! I am impatience, totally unfriendly, bossy, hot-headed and snobbish. I'm still hoping people are patiently waiting for me to change. Then I wish I could be totally freaky of giving rationale for what people do with their lives and rationale for sometimes not being perfect. Initialize. People are not perfect and so am I. Just be a total stranger, but friendly, to a another stranger. Be happy. Happiness :)
6th: Be magnificently hygienic.
I mean, I bathe everyday, totally. But of course, lazyness to even wash my face at night when I get real tired from school, cut me off.
7th: Be totally responsible to clean the house.
I really don't have the time, I gave it up all to sleeping, so I should be more active at home so that our place could be more inviting to visit.
8th: Be busy.
I always think that I'm tired, I'm restless.. I'm lazy..I  end up doing nothing. Anyways, there's a lot of rest and sleep when we die. Happiness, energy, go!
Last: Don't spend to much. Save.
So this is it. Maybe Eating less could help me. And I would really want to save for myself to buy something useful and trendy.

I know, resolutions are always meant to broken. But what the heck.. give it a try at least.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?