|
**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts
from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense
of security in doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late
blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my
writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful,
ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Golly. I know! This
would be a bit awkward and totally jologs. But then, I hope I could keep up. Let's speak banyaga!
I wanted to learn
good banyaga speaking
because foremost, Banyaga English
Language is one way to write formally. Well then, if I could write Banyaga English properly, I could send my mind
not only to my kapwa Pinoy but
also to our people around the planet.
I am not doing this to brag.
Don't misinterpret.
Don't misinterpret.
I am just giving in to a
particular subject so that I could write. I wanted to write and that is very
vital to my personality. I would want to study and pick a course and write, but
in my current situation, that is impossible.
I was once inspired by Roberto Ong (till now, of course). And now I am giving a
bow to Stephanie Mayer. I could see at her books how she evenly propose the
events and situations. It's so smart and realistic.
So, then I am dreaming to be a writer. Not famous. Not popular. Just a writer. Hope someday I could write my own books, poems and articles.
I would write, everyday. Every days of my life would not be meaningful if I don't write. This is getting to excagerated, but I mean it.
So, then I am dreaming to be a writer. Not famous. Not popular. Just a writer. Hope someday I could write my own books, poems and articles.
I would write, everyday. Every days of my life would not be meaningful if I don't write. This is getting to excagerated, but I mean it.
You could help me to
learn good grammar by totally discriminating me. I will accept it at any cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?