|
**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts
from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense
of security in doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late
blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my
writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful,
ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Mommy come home.
I waked up my eyes are
swallow. I was crying last night because I missed my mom. Think about it,
another year without her? I hate this feeling that I actually don't have the
right to please her to come home.
So, my mom had been
working abroad for morethan 2 years I guess. She's really doing it, she's
working hard. She had gave (and still giving) us all.
And I hate myself. Guilt consciousness pressed me. My studies this year? I'm a failure. I felt
like everything is in a spontaneous reaction where there are neither pause nor
resume.
i am
afraid
that i can't be the
one she had dreamed me
to be.
that i can't be the
one she had dreamed me
to be.
I wanted to ask her to
come home and live together in a simple life, but, I think that's only a wierd
alibi for myself to wreck my course. You see, I prefer to study arts and
writing.
For real, I missed my
Mom. It's hard. I'd never dreamed to be Miss Independent.
In the end, no choice
but to continue my course, and so my mom continue to work there in LA, and I
need to have good grades, and pass the board exam (which is far way across the
country, across the world, across the heaven), and work abroad. What an art!
I don't know why all
of us need to suffer. It's pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?