Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

..mom..mom..mom..

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


my mom, cooking
I love you
and
I miss you
You are my body and my soul

Don't worry for GOD
is there
between the skies and the universe
He'll take care of you, guide you.

I close my eyes and pray:

"Lord, Take care of my mom
for she's far away from our embrace.
No one to hug, no one to kiss, no one to care."

"Don't make her cry and fear"

May she always remember that we love her so dear
and that her
presence and essence
couldn't be replace by
anyone nor everyone."

"May she always remember that my dad loves her inspite
of the spikes and mistakes
he had done."

May she be reminded that we do love her so much,
though hoping she'll come home soon."

Mommy, I love you and I mis you.
I promise you'll be my only mother, the only one.
I promise that I'll do my best on studies and someday
be a fruitful child of yours.

I promise I'll be a lovable and pretty lady you wanted me to be.
I'll promise to keep my virginity and
don't let myself get preggy.

I'll be strong to whatever I may encounter on my way.

I promise I will love my dad and my brothers as you do.
I will be strong as what you are now.

Someday I'll be someone you wish me to be.
i'll take care of you and repay you.
I will serve you all my life.

All my life.

Even when the moment comes that I have my
own career, own life, own family and child.

I will love you mom so everlastingly.

I love you goodnight mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?