Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maykel


**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Me and maykel have been together for such years. (I stop counting for how many months then its been). So how did we really started?

If you'd asked me three years ago, maybe I had answered you, "My aunt did the job."

Well to answer it generally, yah it's my aunt. Not my real aunt, but I consider her a relative. Maybe this story would not be a cue for a very long and strong relationship we are having now, but yes you know it, whe started as textmates. 

I could actually remember some, though I'm a short term memory kind of a person. I could remember the details, thanks for the help of all my goody old diaries, I have lots of them.

Too long to say everything, but I met him exactly April 27, 2005..that was thursday. I could remember my phone landed on the bathroom sink that time, my Nokia 3315. It started right there. UNLIMITED TEXT was a boom! I even exchanged those pondo ng pinoy for a 5 days UNLITXT.

It was summer, and I really felt slimmer that days. I could still remember my body shrinking through my shirts that time. I never thought our relationship would get really serious, but it did.

For the F-A-C-T, he become my boyfriend long before we met (who cares..). I answered him on text, last June 23, 2005 11:45pm.. 15 minutes beofre midnight. In short when we met in SM south for the first time on July 30, 2005, we are dating with commitment already (not too ashamed). 

Then September 11, 2005, 2 years after the bombing in USA (twin towers). My mom cooked Menudo and Pansit for his visit. I can't even remember how it drain on my system to actually bring him home. My dad interviewed him so.

Maykel was my first love and my first kiss. And I guess the last.

The rest of the moments..well I stopped writing on my diary because I get allured to other things and so.

Our relationship was fortified by the distance, I think.

But then, the reality says that its not on the destiny and fate how you met, but on the way you handle your relationship.

And the most endearing part of our life is that our relationship is totaly legal to our parents.

I'm not saying either the both of us are just good in handling our relationship. Maybe we are just too serious of our hearts beating or maybe too much teleserye watching.

I hate the fact that I could not resist anymore of the feelings that we are now sharing. Not bursting or anything, but, there is something in us that words are not enough to explain. 


"sa chowking habang kumakain"


I love you hunee. Happy Valentines Day :)
Happy Valentines to all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?