Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I learned about it


**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

People may be unkind,
just be kind

They may cheat,
just be honest

They may forget your deeds,
just do good.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Its hard to see yourself  in a mirror. You need someone to say it on your face.
Maybe because as a child we are sometimes fixated in an egocentric environment where
life is morelikely self-centered. Focusing only on one's feelings, needs, wants, rights and reasons.

As a growing child I experienced many mistakes and encountered different affections. Later, I realized that everything happens for a cause. Every details of life happens for a reason.

When I started accepting thoughts and opinions of other human beings, I started living. Slowly analyzing that I am not the center of the world, people don't breathe and live for me, and the world does not revolve around me.

Changing. 

Of course changing does not happen in just a snap. Learning pays time. You won't change after reading this. You won't change, not until your ready for a change.

What I mean by change here is starting a journey to be mature enough to face the rest of your life. You will then feel that life gets easier, gets lighter and happier. You forgive and forget easily. You could establish enough patience so not to rise a temper. You could give yourself to try to understand people who had mistaken you and understand people's feelings. You'll be stressing yourself less and be wiser.

You won't understand it by merely being aware about it. You'll understand it when you experienced it. When you see yourself on another person. When you see your reflection. When you see it on a mirror that says all your beauty and also your sluggishness.

I can't ask you to change for me. The same as no one could change for you. Change yourself because you want to.

I am totally aware that I learned so much in life. But still imperfect as I am, sometimes its a pity I still act very selfishly.

Maybe because learning does not stop after you had learned. Changing is constant and learning is spontaneous as breathing and living is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?