Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Writing Painting


**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.
I need to focus now to two of the best interest in my life. Writing and Painting. 

Because of so many dreams listed to come true, I never realized that I wasn't really learning anything. I was not constantly practicing my interest, that's why nothing happened.

I TRIED to learn playing guitar, dancing, yoga, basketball, volleyball.

TRIED is the word, because I never really gave serious participation in all of it and of course I least learn some of the basics, but never master anything.

Blogging is very important to me right now, very important for my dreams to come true. I don't need to be known throughout the world, I just want to write. And this really makes me happy.

Even if there could only be one person to praise my blog, I will be so damn happy at heart. Because that inspires me more to write.

I write from experience, from heart.




"painting of chong, classmate of maykel"
pinaka favorite ko sa lahat sa exhibit

Jealousy. Me and my boyfriend attended an exhibit recently at Luneta, and we are so so jealous, both of us. 

He was jealous because he was not able to pass his own painting, and all of his classmates had their's hanging around.

I was jealous because I was left out.


"mga klasmeyt ni maykel.."


If only I am studying Fine arts now, I am not far from them. Maybe I was painting now, or taking pictures. Hayysstt is the only thing I could say.

I know its more of a hobby. But I was thinking, what if my life is short? What if I won't get any more chances for myself to do the things I love?

I hurt when it comes to this point.

Well... hmmm...   self-sacrfice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?