|
**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts
from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense
of security in doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late
blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my
writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful,
ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
Children
do play an important part in maintaing a home a happy home. Jerome is Michael's
bunsong kapatid, and lately he has grown into a terrible twos.
Terrible twos are
children who reached age two and up.. and began to be very "makulit."
They are the toddlers that cry often when they are not given what they wanted.
From being obedient and innocent baby, they become a total "sakit ng
ulo".
Last year, I was so
proud to see chikboy (pet name for Jerome) somewhat very behave. When he's in
other house or with other people he's very still and sits silently, or when
he's Kuya Michael told him to stop crying, he'll sob a little, say "i love
you kuya" and hug Kuya Michael. He's really not a problem to anyone at
home.
But now (as most of us
did when we are at his age), he had realized the advantage of crying. More
crying more attention. So for every interest and every refuse of his guardian
to give what he wants, he cry.
"Biglang naging
iyakin.."
DO you know what to do
for toddlers like this?
As simple as don't
give what he wants. Snob the child. "Wag pansinin." Not unless he's
catching your attention to the point that he's hurting himself.
The result:
- For children who was given too much
attention, they become spoiled bratt.
- For children who didn't receive any
attention, they mistrust the people around them.
Anyways, chikboy has
been always a happy child and develops completely natural. Everyone at home
loves him. Michael's family lives a simple but happy life having him.
Some stuff about
chikboy:
- He loves taking pictures, he'll ask you
to take pictures of him then he'll ask if it's pogi. Sometimes he insist
he'll take the picture. He'll do it whether for digi cams or cell phones
(even if your cell phones don't have a camera).
- He is so addicted to SPIDER MAN. He was
crying all day because he wanted to watch spider man on youtube, then he
wants Mama to bring a spider man toy, he posted on pictures as if throwing
a spider web from his wrisk (similar to what spider man does). Even in
dreams, while sleeping, he'll suddenly throws his hand to the air like
spider man.
"di mo lang alam, VAIN toh si chickboy..mahilig magpic
yan.."
- He looks for mais. But yesterday, I was
with him, he was addicted to buko juice, he drank almost 4 or 5 glasses of
buko after lunch.
"spider man watch niya.."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?