Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Inspired mag-sulat about love life


**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.
I decided to post the TOP 5 that Michael does that makes me... uhmmm.. kilig. (corny ko ba?)

ONE: He kisses my forehead when he says good bye. Sige nagmukha na nga siyang tatay dahil jan, pero mas kinikilig pa din ako, feeling ko mahal niya ako at handa siyang respetuhin ako.

TWO: He looks at me when I'm not looking, and smiles sheepishly when I catch him. I thought I could only see this on TV, what the hell. He does that all the time.

THREE: He cooks for me. Sobrang maalaga kase toh, lam mo yun? Sabi niya its the least he can do for me, to care for me, pero sobra sobra na talaga.

FOUR: He holds my hand so tight as ever when we're together. Walang sawa sa paghawak ng kamay ko, sa paglambing sa kin as if proud na proud siya sa kin.

FIVE: He always ask for a kiss by pointing his lips forward even in public. I love kissing Michael, but the fact that he's doing it to irritate me? Just imagine his doing it in a jeepney, while walking, everywhere public! But thinking about it just now, I think it's funny.



"sleepy & hungry"


I was thinking about him today.

I love him so much. Hindi pa naman deads-na-deads. Because I guess deads-na-deads is not the right word to define it. But when there are so many reasons to love a guy, won't you love him? When he is giving so much for you, won't you also give your love back? Right? That's how love works di ba? "Both" of you are so willing to share your part. Emphasizing the BOTH.

I am always reassured that I'm secured with him and reassured that having a life-time relationship with him will make me happy, why is that?

I guess few had dreamt like this, but I always dream my future with him. At a young age I had already closed any other chances that I might meet someone better, because I believe that Michael is the best na. Best for me, that is.

Just believe.

He's like a best friend and a lover. Masarap ang kiss, masarap ang yakap, pero mas masarap pag strong ang friendship niyo hindi lang strong ang love. Ang love kase nakakabulag.

Umiyak na siya once dahil sa kin, at ayuko na. Hindi na mauulit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?