Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

feelings right, right now

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

I guess I'm back on the tone of my life. Yes, congratulations for myself.

For the past months of April, May, and June, writing on my blog seems to be an unwilling viand for my rice. Well, not gonna let all the pressure and bad memories of yesterdays to purchase my tomorrow, right?

Start at the beginning right then AGAIN.

I'm surprised to say, hey I'm in 3rd Year college! Isn't that awesome? It takes a lot of effort to go forward-back-and-forward to CEU Mendiola and CEU Makati and ask me, regrets? I don't.


There are two points I had realized, two reasons why things happen as such that we don't want it that way.
First, it is the consequences of our act.
Second, there are greater reason for us that God has planned.

Had you experienced picking a Five-hundred pesos on the streets?

I never had, but everything that's flourishing in my life right now is morethan a five-hundred pesos being blown down-up by the winds.



i think I'm LOVING my course right now

the moon shots..

and the SUNSHOTs.. they cooked and celebrated my DAY
my birthday last JUNE 13 2009..

with my besfriend GUIA at their house..we celebrated her 18th birthday last june 5 2009, but her day was june 3

then angel and erika's birthday in UM taft ave.

also, krizia, rom and julius days..


JUNE 23, 2009 me and maykel was on our 4th year Anniversary together.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?