|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing
so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I
never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the
past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to
publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by
the way.
|
I felt dying sick without writing anything on my blog.
Should I atleast write something about President Cory Aquino? Of all the Filipino, I'm the ever
delayed to know.
There are quite fewer thoughts in my mind than the ever praising Cory.
my dad had already fly last last week... amp.. going to "T-A-T-E" once again
my ever dearest boy friend just had his 21st birthday last july 28, 2009as a simple celebration together.. we cook some "viand de ala pobre"and celebrate his day with few of his friends...
and chong as well
haha.. just drank and ate pizza...
amp.. lazy hungry sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?