Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

redirection

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

I want to be mature, I want my behaviors and attitudes to be stable enough to face the people and everyone around me without an awful stress. Thinking about everything that everyone is saying and talking about (specially that your name is hanging around their little demon phrases) is really stressful, but relying to calm the mind and crop the picture to a simple yet enjoyable features of life, makes living so satisfying.

But, being mature doesn't mean that you'll be working in a classic environment and encounter elegant mature people.. I am very sorry for those people that are not able to realize until now that they are being ego-self-centered-had-never-looked-thy-glorifying-self-at-the-mirror.

But again, I am not saying matureness is my masteral degree course. I am still at the waiting. There is still difficulty to be on total contact of reality. I mean, there is still a part of me that could not handle grudges deep under the well, I wanted to pour out rudly everything I want to say, not analyzing that if I do, it makes no sense at all.

Keep silent, be calm, tactfullness.


One time after going out with friends, riding a taxi is more practical since we have to divide the price within our number, that is because with the acceptance that we will be heading to different route. But then last saturday night, the taxi driver disagree with the way our history goes. He wanted to close the meter machine each time one of us goes down the cab. My friends speak for ourselves then after are all quiet and keeping their voices under their tongue, but I just couldn't handle to shut up, ends up talking beating acknowledgment to the guy driving.

I realize after then I am being so hot-headed not trying to calm myself in certain situation. There is really a wrong situation in life, but nothing less it doesn't need a wrong reaction only a calm posture and then the right flow will follow. I don't know why, but it makes the world more simpler to live in.

I read something on my way home, at the toll gate saying (i'm not sure of the perfect phrases)
Q: "how it takes to live more?"
A: "not much.."

I had read it several times, but the last one was when I realize the meaning.

I think, morethan focusing to be mature, I should go get myself to God again. I am lacking to be in his house while he was never been absent or lazy to be by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?