Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Push the Effort

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

I admit, there is really a part of me that hinders success, attitudes that are consider fractures of my behavior, that are most difficult when people are held hostage around. I am a perfect image of being a "soon-to-be-tambay." I'm on my first class today, neither I am writing nor listening but I'm in a complete stress. Added to that I am sleepy and I plan to sleep few minutes later after writing this.

Another value that may lead to amputation, my automatic coping mechanism to stress, which is to STOP whereby there is stress. Stop the burden, if I didn't study then hell who cares to cram study minutes before a quiz. That's it, I don't care if the race is not finished, when bargains are not sold and I don't want to be stressed for the last minute to the point my brain would leak out my ear. Never consider and rely to me in times like this, expect that I would be a total bum.

"Impaired coping mechanism related to improper brain placement as evidence by decrease in level of consciousness."

Waahh... sleepy....parang wala naman pinuntahan tong topic a toh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?