Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Bus notes

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

Nothing to do on the bus.. but rehearse writing..

Our life's beliefs, as my mind could read, is the perfect opponent of our soul.

If we believe in dreams, happiness and butterflies, then we believe in a simple life. A life full of passion to live and enjoy. Into this life we bear every moment with gladness less despair. Even added with unsatisfying glance of problems that can be readily counted more than the numbers of our fingers and toes, we knew through ourselves that those problems are things we could solve. We identify those encounters as unwanted, but we know that there are reasons for it.

But if we read life as disgrace, revenge if someone gets faulty, blame to another what happens to self and own, then living won't be that fruitful and jolly. NEGATIVISM. Always finding something to grieve and complaint.

Although people can never be contented with life, but they could choose to be contented by LIVING SIMPLE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?