Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

fat mama

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “a person who wants to be perfect at any cause, cannot attain perfection by any cause.”, which is my very first blog and which is a FRIENDSTER blog that was deleted a long time ago. But of course, the blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

my mom was such a noisy mother. she shouts every words she ought to say. kaasar? but even though she’s that noisy, i’m missing her. ngayon may mga mumu na nga yata dito sa bahay, tahimik sa tanghali lalo na sa gabi.
me and my mom were never that close as we must be. childish ang ina ko, selosa at hirap pag galit. but then she’s sweet and thoughtful.
happy mothers day to my mom. although she’s not here, sana okei siya dun sa states. nyahaha.. wala ng masabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?