Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2007

wahehehe..perfectionist

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “a person who wants to be perfect at any cause, cannot attain perfection by any cause.”which is my very first blog and which is a FRIENDSTER blog that was deleted a long time ago. But of course, the blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad   writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

people are not perfect. tulad ko. pero who am i to judge? malay ko ba sa tao? anong alam ko sa pagkatao ng isang tao? people always judge another body from they’re mistakes and unperfection. people draws anger to another when the other is not somebody that person wants to be. wag tayo manghusga ng iba, look to yourself first, kaya nga may katagang..look at the mirror. if somebody is not perfect..so are we. hindi natin pwedeng ipagpilitan sa isang tao kung anong gusto natin SIYA maging. we have our own personality. gugustuhin mo ba na may taong magdidikta sa kung ano dapat at kailangan ang ugali at pananaw mo sa buhay? it’s up to us, if we would accept the person for whatever they are or leave them.
tulad ngayon..hindi ako magaling sa english..but i tried. so don’t judge. di ako ganun kagaling. keikei.
**chao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?