|
**I've
been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I
wanted to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in
doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my
late blog, “a person who wants to be
perfect at any cause, cannot attain perfection by any cause.”,
which is my very first
blog and which is a FRIENDSTER blog that was deleted a long time ago. But of
course, the blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love
all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad
writings will always be kept! And I just decided
today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one
site! Dates are preserved by the way.
|
halos malalate na ako..nasa kotse.. sabi ng tatay ko.. dapat ito daw js prom na toh ang maging pinakamasaya dahil last js prom na ito.. hmmm.. tingnan lang natin.. bumaba na ako ng kotse..kase naman yung van na nasa harapan namin(na puno din ng mga juniors na mag-j-jsprom…) ay ang tagal bago umandar.. gusto yata sa tapat ng school sila ibaba.. hmm.. maging maganda nga kaya tong gabing toh..ahmmm.. di ako agree..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?