Abandunado. I can't imagine the hurt of my parents on leaving such a tragic household behind. But what I can imagine is the chismis the kapitbahays will make. Not giving a fuck is just enough.
Moving on, I'm not sure if that's the key. They are still hoping for that one more.. one more... pain in the ass, a chance of light in the midst of darkness. I say, let's just start all over again. But they truly believe they know enough.
I say, ikaw na bahala Lord. Alam mo na. Whatever YOUR decision maybe in that glimpse of chance, I will forever say AMEN. We don't deserve anything more, but YOU had already given it all.
But, upon contemplating about it, marerealize mo naman eh. We have more blessing compare to some who can't even eat thrice a day. Blessed tayo, we had people around us and thus we survive. We are blessed morethan we can ever imagine. Bulag nga lang. Di natin makita yun, cause we are looking straight afar, away.
I know there are better things ahead of us.


nothings permanent even things aren't permanent. may plano ang Diyos. magtiwala ka lang sis. go fight!=D
ReplyDeleteamen.
ReplyDeletefor me, yung bahay nyong yan puno ng magagandang memories. For so many times, it had been a happy house for sunshots :) kapag naaalala ko ang bahay niyo, naaalala ko yung kantahan, kulitan, inuman at kung ano pang wasted acts natin. But that doesn't mean its worthless.