Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Best Memory of 2011: Surprise! I'm home!



I Actually thought that leaving the Philippines was a great story, but when I flew back, it was even a greater one.

It was a mixed emotion of happiness, excitement and anxiety.

I love the flight. It's the sight of a vast sky that caught me stranded in amazement.



No one knows I was about to go home, except for my brothers who's gonna pick me up on the airport. So keeping the secret all by myself makes the flight back home more incredibly heart beating.

When I got in our old Honda civic, I was the feelingerang galing ibang bansa. Ang INIT!

I do remember now, as we get out of the airport. The streets crowded with people crossing just about anywhere. The Traffic that the buses would do just to get a passenger. And more crowded people. Nothing really change.

One hour pass and now I'm on my way to see this one person I've been rooting to see ever since I board the plane. That one person. Ang special mo ah! My one and only, Maykel.

And I don't know if he's at work or if he had already gone home, and the worst part of this is that I don't have a phone to know! O.O

So I just randomly guess maybe he's at work at Shaw Blvd. I got there and I ask this girl (which I'm guessing is a training staff) if she could ask her Manager if [My boyfriend's whole name] is actually on duty. It is just simple, if YES, I'll wait. If NO, I'll go straight to their house.

But she said, "Wala daw po nagttrabahong [My boyfriend's whole name] dito."


So ano? Nag-resign? Hahahaha! But I'm definitely sure he's still working there. So I waited for 15 minutes before I took my ass out of there to make sure he's not really there and then ride a jeepney to their house.

I wasn't able to prepare myself that people would be shock to see me, I was too excited to do so. So I was also shocked when they all go hysterical about my presence on the doorstep and they were like, "Ha? Kala ko nasa ibang bansa ka?" And they all start shouting for my boyfriend's name, calling him to get out and see me.

My boyfriend told me that he was sloughing off the idea, he thought that maybe his relatives have poor eyesight and  that maybe his surprise visit was just one of his classmates in college mistaken to be me.

*Okay this was the best of the best of this memory*

People are all surprised and I felt like a superstar at a moment. He was already up to see who it was. I was hiding. But he stopped, and I popped my head, still hiding my body, and now I can't explain how he looked like when I saw him that instance, but it was accurately something like this --->

He was like just standing there for a moment, and I was like laughing my hearts out at him. (This is why I love surprises because I love funny faces). He has the most ripley's believe it or not face I had ever seen!!!

Then another seconds passed and I though he had stopped breathing so I had to show my whole body to say that it's really me!! And he walked to me, and I'm not sure what happened next. He was all teary and he still can't believe I was there beside him. And I was wearing shorts, so I most likely looked like I just got from some inuman jan lang sa kanto o sa tabi-tabi. Kaya nakakatawa.



It was worth the trip to go home and see him again. I can't even explain in short sentences how I did really missed him! I totally did! And now that I'm with him, I'm that selfish bitch that want him to be always just to be by my side throughout the whole two years that I would be staying here to study. Haha. Kidding.

:) I love you M-A-Y-K-E-L. You heard what I spelled! <3




**********

1 comment:

  1. Naks.. Ang sweet! I love surprises too. Parang ang sarap pala ng may babalikan sa Pilipinas, dapat nag-iwan ako. LOL. Joke lang.

    ReplyDelete

Anong meron?