Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Accidentally deleted files from your computer? or Memory card? or USB? Free Recovery!


Guys, I will be posting a radically different post today.

If you had an experience from the past where you accidentally deleted important files from your computer, or from your memory card, or from your USB, and you thought that you can't do anything about it anymore and that your only option is to get over it and move on, then maybe you didn't try too hard to find a solution for your problem, or maybe the files was not that important after all.

I know this may sound like an advertisement, but I assure you, no one paid me to do this. I will now highly recommend you to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional.

I am posting this today, and in English (not in Tagalog which is my dialect), because I believe that it is important that I share my experience with deleted files with everyone (including to the people who can't understand my dialect). I know it was once upon a time a pain in the ass whenever important files are vanished and deleted! Pardon me cause some sentence may not be as fluent and be well aware that my grammar sucks!

So here it goes. Last Wednesday, upon arriving here in Manila, from our short vacation in Baler, I am thrilled and excited to upload our beautiful pictures on facebook. And I am thrilled as well to blog our experience during our short trip. I was happy, and then when I opened the the memory card I just borrowed, I accidentally deleted the pictures saved there, 800 photos in fact that was captured during our trip!! F*ck! 800 photos full of our Baler memories, all gone in a snap!! And since it is from a memory card, there's no way I can find it on my Recycle Bin, although I tried looking there.

I cried for an hour, I know this might be exaggerated but I felt like someone died or similar to that. It felt like my heart was broken and all of the experience we had in Baler will only be memories in my head, and that sucks cause I don't have a very good memory, so...

And suddenly, it strike me! We are now in the technological era, there must be something somewhere that can recover my files. The good news is, there's a lot! Almost everything that appeared on my search, yes it is free, I was able to download it and I waited while it analyze my memory card, and I clapped with the joy because it has recovered almost 100% of the lost files. But the bad news is, I have to PAY FOR IT before I can completely download the recovered files! Downloading the picture itself is not free!

I've been like this for almost 3 hours. Searching for a free application, downloading it, waiting for it to analyze my files, happy because it will show my files and boom, PAY before I can fully recover my files. Sucks. Like I think I downloaded 5 different application where I need to pay. I was desperate, I think I will be paying soon just to get my pictures back!

Until finally, I realized, I have a Bit Torrent! I usually use this to download old movies, but in this rare occasion, I will use it to download an application or software.  And that's how I found EaseUS! I actually found it from Pirate Bay. The recovery wizard was very easy to use, it takes me 2 hours before it recovered everything, but it was all worth it because my files was, at the most, recovered and all of this for FREE! Allelujah!

So here's what you're gonna do if you're not a computer techy, CALL SOMEONE WHO IS, and ask him or her to dowload torrent for EaseUS from HERE!

If you're unlucky to find someone who is, follow this direction:
  1. Check you're computer if you have a Bit Torrent or any torrent application for this matter.
  2. If you don't have, download Bit Torrent from here and install.
  3. Click on this link.
  4. Check the page and look for a magnet icon, beside it is the phrase: GET THIS TORRENT. Right click that phrase. (Don't left mouse click it, instead right click and from the option choose "Copy Link Address").
  5. Go to your Bit Torrent and click FILE > Add Torrent from URL.
  6. Paste the link in the text box that will appear if it is still empty. But usually it is already auto filled so just click OK.
  7. Wait for it to be downloaded and check you download folder and install the application or software.
  8. After you install it, you can start using it, and please choose COMPLETE RECOVERY.
It's really complicated to teach you the rest, so I found a video that may tutor you how to fully use the application, watch here:



So there, hope this can be helpful to someone. Chao.
**********

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. system restore, hindi pwede?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir jess.. di ko lang alam kung pwede, kase sa memory card nabura eh, external yun eh..

      Delete

Anong meron?