Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Embracing the People you hate through God's love.





Pasensya na kayo at hindi ako makadalaw sa mga bahay niyo ah, medyo tinatamad dahil nga sa tablet lang ginagamit ko! Ang dami ko gusto ikwento through writing. Hindi ko rin naman mafeel masyado magkwento about my happy moments through video dahil nga wala naman ako ka-emosyon emosyon. Okay, yun lang! Salamat na lang sa mga papansin.


 photo collage.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Ang saya naman ng Vblog, perfect nga habang wala ka pang laptop, at ang saya parang magka usap lang tayo at best in tango tango ako habang nakikinig hehe :) Natuwa ako sa burp mo at syempre sa mga realizations mo. Okay nga yon na we accept and love other people through God's love, kasi ang love nya, it is unconditional :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *salute* Di ko kayang ivid ang sarili ko so super saludo ako sayo sis. Anyway..Kaaliw ang babye. Hahaha

    Be a significant person in someones life. Magandang challenge yan sis. Babaunin ko yang araw araw. Thank you for sharing and dont worry included ang tito mo sa prayers ko. Stay happy and safe sis. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most appropriate thing to do is to comment also in a video. But because of my "beauty" is a real crime against humanity, eh wag na lang. Ito na lang ang iiwan ko comment...

    k...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang pag v vblog ay isang challenge , challenge kung ok ba o hindi sa mga nakikinig at challenge humarap sa camera :)

    U capture me , sabi ko nga more v blog pa ...

    Hindi ka nmn epal sa blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang una kong napansin kapatid ay parang.. tumataba ka..hehehe peace! ayos sa vblog, parang gusto ko gumaya kaso wag nalang, nkakahiya naman sa chubby face ko..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looovvveeee ur vloooggg!!!!!! makes me wanna do it too... I tried ... actually I juz tried to video myself... but mukha lang daw akong tanga.... feeling koh ang dmeng tumatakbo sa isip at dme koh guston ihirit but I dunno where to start... anyhoo sori di akoh actively lately sa blog koh kaya nde pa akoh nakareply sa komentz moh don.... first ok sama koh sa prayer koh tonight ang tito moh... actually ok i'm praying for him at the moment and while nagkokoment akoh here.... ur tito is under God's care.... oh yeah nasa CA kah right?????? wala lang I was thinking if u r ehh pag nakadalaw ulet don eh I would love to see and meet u and if that's ok w/ u... I hope i'm right w/ ur location... alam koh you just moved here in US or somethin'... eniweiz... ummm.... so funny I love ur topic tinamaan lang akoh... embrancing the people you hate through God's love... wow... i'm just so hating my ex lately... I've been telling God na "God let him experienced the pain that he caused me... let him experience the pain that will remind me of what he did to me"... bad devah... sori Lord... wala lang... I feel like there's still some bitterness in me on how I become so dumb sa relationship na un... as in so dummbb.... na all the proof were in front of me and still were so dumb! wala lang... see nde lang slight bitterness noh... wala lang... I've been wanting to write him a hate letter... but tinatamad akoh... lol... I can do that on my blog... pero I can't tell everything in my blog... kc some are medyo kinda too personal and I still need to kinda screen ung ibang sasabihin koh sa blog... I dunno how safe my blog is... and I dunno there are just some things na nde moh kelangan ibroadcast sa lahat and something that you just have to keep to urself... wala lang... ginagawa koh lang blog tong page moh since nde akoh active sa blog koh and feeling koh kausap lang kitah.... hhaayyyzzz.... I miss blogging... I miss writing on my journal... I've been wanting to write a hate letter to my ex para mailabas koh lang lahat nang bitterness koh sa kanyah... I dunno.... nalelerki lang akoh... anyhooo.... oo nga sabi nga ni God love ur enemies... but i'm hating him so much... I don't really hate him hate him... more like bitter... and I dunno... anyhoo... love ur vlog!!! and daz all for now... thanks for d great message and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete

Anong meron?