Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Written.

Sometimes you'll act inappropriately on the most appropriate time.
Feel sad when everybody expect you to be happy.
Act jolly just so people will just stop bugging you why.

The feeling of undeserved. The feeling of being not enough.
The feeling of worthlessness. The WHYs of hopelessness.

Sometimes you got to face maturity until you get tired.
For a sec thought about jumping out of the window only to find out
there's a lot to hover.

Sometimes you're not sure anymore if it is the hormones and PMS that's been
attacking you or maybe it's real pure depression that's sucking you out.

People have the guts to show sympathy but not enough to calm you.
Silence. I mean better give me silence, don't need any of your words.

The moment you thought that you have already accepted things out.
Those moment you thought you have already figured it out.
Thought that you understand all of it.
Then you come running back to the dark.

Let me be alone, here in the dark. Let me adopt to the dim.
Let me calm myself. Let me be alone.

Let me breath deeply and start all over again.
Thanks for giving me the time to grow, thanks for everything.

I am independent and will always be independent.
I got my own rules and thank you for letting me have my own rules.
Thanks for letting me run my life.
Thank you for letting me.

I am gone, I am the wind. I fly, I fall, I fall, and cry.
The sadness burns and the f*cking uneven degree.
I smoke. I drink. I run naked to the fire.

Life goes on as if nothing is new.
Life goes on as if nothing is learned.

I'm not done, still working on a due.





**********

1 comment:

Anong meron?