Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mc Gregory

make a gif at gickr.com

What I love about my Kuya is that you can really call him Kuya. For one, he's really tall!! You'll just have to look all the way up to see his face. Which a matter of fact, I don't do because I am a little bit tall myself. But my sister-in-law does, her wife! He could hide his face in a cone shape thing and look like a lamp, and no one would even notice his hiding. But the question here is WHY ARE WE TALL while our parents are definitely not!???

My Kuya writes on a paper like a perfect human being. He has a VERY FINE and neat writing, much like a computer-type printed one. I don't know why, because he was never neat at home. He's room is really messy and most of the time stinks. But anatomically speaking, we can't do much about a messy guy.

Another thing is his eating habit. He never finished dinner leaving a single piece of rice on a plate. I don't know where he got that habit, but I did actually get that from him. I also eat how my brothers eat, and when they eat like a pig, I most certainly eat more than that.

A few person realize that me and my eldest brother is actually look a like. A few special ones did. He would definitely (much likely) deny it.

make gifs

Happy Birthday Kuya Jeg. Ilang taon ka na? Wait bilangin ko. Ang tanda mo na! Hehehe! Goodluck sa career! Goodluck sa pag-take ng exams! I hope for the best sa iyong career at sa iyong family, kila Ate Ian and Jayden. Sana lagi ka magiging happy. At I'll always be here, ang pinakamaganda mong kapatid... nyahahahaha! I love you!!!

Happy Birthday Kuya Jeg-jeg!!!!! <3


**********

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sa Kuya mo. :) God bless him. Hawig nga. Magkapatid nga. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. inggit ako sana may kuya din ako. anyway..happy birthday sa kuya mo sis. thanks to jhengpot nakabalik ako dito hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Anong meron?