Uhm. I'm just moving forward bit by bit... Marami na rin nangyari sa mga araw ko na hindi ko na susulat.. tulad nung Anniversary namin ni Mayk na lumipas na lang.. and my emotional days yesterday..dahil pinaiyak na naman kame ni Sir Carl during final coaching (hindi ko nga man lang nakkwento yung final coaching eh and how it motivates me so much)... ayun kunyari busy-busyhan.. but actually I can't find the words to share everything..because I was so depressed.. but now.. I am OPTIMISTIC na ulit and I guess I'll try to update as long na kaya ko....
Uhmm... I am trying my best not to expand so much of the bad thoughts.. I am trying my best to just buried all those negative thoughts sa aking drafts... and that's it. I'm just trying to update my blog... and ayun. I know my blog had changed a lot.. but I guess things really change db.. I need to adjust a lot of my time kung gusto ko talaga maging active blogger...I don't know.. I'm planning for something kase.. so I don't know if itwill ever happen pa ba in the futture..baka hindi na... I'm glad my bestfriend mj is doing well on her blogging career... so ayun... sa kanya na lang ako makikichismis... And see you then.. I have to go back on my studies now.. Bye.

basta ate, make what you think is best for you. God is there for you, just believe po. good luck sa board exam mo ate :)
ReplyDeleteGod bless sa exam sis. yung bestie ko rin mageexam ngayon. =D
ReplyDeleteok lang na di ka active ngayon nagrerview ka eh ako nga di rin active kahit na di nmana ako ganun ka busy. hehe
ingat ka na lang parati. belated happy anniuversary sa inyo ni mayk. =D