Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

noon at ngayon?

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.






natawa lang ako kaya na-post ko toh... ang lake na dun ng pinag bago naming dalawa noh?

.. the first picture was taken maybe summer before 4th year highschool. Then the last was taken just recently this sembreak.

Kalumaan.

Ang sarap tingnan. Pero ang taba naming dalawa. Hahhaa...

There are really things in this world na hindi forever but it doesn't mean na everything ends in the same way. Naniniwala ka ba talaga na walang forever?


Kung nothing is forever then even LOVE is a not stable idea. If love is a not stable idea... Then anytime now.. God's love would end? Because nothing is forever daw eh.

Yun na nga. Why would you believe that there are limitations if in God nothing is impossible?

isa lang naman kakapitan mo eh..

positive or negative.

Naniwala lang naman kame ni Mayk.. na may LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?