|
**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts
from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense
of security in doing so.
**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late
blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my
writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful,
ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today
(February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site!
Dates are preserved by the way.
|
The weather is lovely.
the most prestige
holiday I love is soon to come. CHRISTMAS.
I love sembreak.
Because you get to set aside your mind and get to analyze that, hey the weather
is changing. Its more windy today than yesterday.
When I get to feel the
clammy wind refrozen my eye lashes, masasabe ko na naman, "wow, pasko
na!" Then, I will gracefully inhale all that air as if I need it to relax
my lungs. Hayyy.
Di ko ma-explain kung
bakit ang saya-saya ko, when I hear Christmas songs along the street.. dun sa
banketa ng mga nagtitinda ng mga cd. Napapangiti ako, walang biro.
Love ko ang Christmas
Season and it makes me happy. Sobra.
Pero isn't it
sarcastic to say na masaya ka, while your parents are away, far far away?
Siguro sa iba, but I don't want to be emotional, because I've been emotional
for the past years na wala sila. Ayuko na, nakakapagod din umiyak dahil sa
parehong dahilan kada-taon.
Someday, at Christmas
time (maybe next year), magkakasamasama din kame. But as of now, we're trying
to fix the mess of the family.
Mabalik sa Christmas.
Medjo weeks and days pa din ang bibilangin before Christmas. Usually by this
time, tinatayo na Christmas tree namin. Pero hindi pa din. Siguro tinatamad
kuya ko.
Kayo love niyo din pa
tong season na toh? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anong meron?