Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Craving pumayat

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Sori talaga FEELINGERA ako mag-english.
Sori din kung barok-tagalog.

***

I've been finding a way to loss weight. (------???) I know, na naman? For real naman kase db, I had never focused to any regimen talaga. Kahit one week goal was never successful for me. So I tried not to think about it for months, since I was also busy at school. Not thinking about it means gaining more weight. Bakit ba KAMIL? Is it stressful at punishment ba?

But then, I didn't post this topic to show how depressed I am. Truth is, I don't want to post this because i'm afraid I'll be promising myself another doubtful idea again. Nakakahiya naman marinig sa ibang tao, "hanggang salita lang yan."

I post this, kase I think that this could help me somehow, that people could judge me, that I would think someone's expecting something. A result.

Since I rested from this thought some months ago, maybe this time I could try to incorporate a lifestyle para mag loss ng weight.

Sa ngayon, ang ginagawa ko.. nagbabasa ako ng mga inspiring articles sa internet and magazines. Also I watch videos on youtube. Maybe one time I'll be sharing here at my blog yung mga video that could help me.. Also, I am not restricting myself to any foods pa, but I already reduce the intake of rice. Tsaka dinagdagan ko na rin intake of fluids.

Hmmm..... I was thinking of making a new blog kung san about this topic lang yung laman. Pero maybe if there are good results about this goal, maybe I'll make the blog. \

I was also thinking about eating fruits. Kaso nagdodorm ako, baka mabulok agad yung mga prutas.

I wan't to do this gradually. Ayuko din mabigla kase at masabik sa mga foods. :)

Goodluck sa kin.





On the left corner, Kamil Poklay, weighing 145 lbs! 5'4" in height! wooh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?