Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Updates!



**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

So CARABAO english me sobra last september on my last post! potekk!!!! :) hahahahahaha..And it's been last SEPTEMBER! It's already November!

i've been really busy for the last days of midterm because I was the busy leader of my group in class (group K3). There goes the reason for not posting anything recently. There were frustrations along the way that are not statistically beyond my patience. Although I'm not the leader who could satisfy the cravings of my group, I still believe that I did my best.


Added to that, I have my new friends! I was not willing to share here at my blog what happened last summer class.. when I had no friends, no lunchmates, no seatmates during Community Immersion in Batangas, when an hour of break was like a day to me, and these are the moments I was really talking LESS! [can you imagine? i'm speechless]



No one's willing to sit beside me? Then THANK YOU!

The reason to all that? Well, probably I had already shared to you months ago, let's not waste time on reminiscing such moments. Moving on....

During my LONER SUMMER DAYS this 2009, I always remind myself that "Everything has a REASON.."

I'm missing my Makati Friends and I don't know to myself if I would be saying AGAIN that "I HAD MADE ANOTHER WRONG DECISION"



watching OBIE's volleyball play at CEU Manila



Sportsfest 2009

Then again, God showered my life with new FRIENDS!



CEU SMILE

Midterm; At the bus --going home na!
The sadness in my life? All blown away! Wooshoong! Here are: Cindy, Kath, Ace, Lolay, Glyza, Jepoy, Zin and Keng. They're not actually all, marame pa sila... SOBRANG DAME!

Anyways... I was again a happy insane person back to my own talkative ways.

Before the midterm ends, I was really ill. Ill of my attitude. I was a ningas cogun! The person who is at his best from the START..and until from the start ONLY.

You know guys (whoever's reading now), I am really an emotional and sensitive person! I mean in my life, I always try to understand the people around me and read them from their acts.
Example when someone says I'm gaining weight and should be thinking twice about going to the gym, I always reassure to myself that it is not something to be depressed about.
But I guess there is really something (like a gravity) on my ego thats always pulling it downward (not to the center of the earth) but somewhere (I don't know) that makes me feel really emotional.

And one time during midterms, as I am saying, I felt like I'm going nowhere and that I am a lousy student and I am doing no good. But then I realized that, no I am not.
(Sometimes positivity comes hand in hand with negative ions, right?)

I am good at something, somehow.

God has a reason for everything. Maybe people make wrong decision for other people to find a right path. If not for going to Makati, I wouldn't meet wonderful insane people such as: Erika, Gel, Einjel, Cess, Obie, Archie, Juls, Rome, Gershon, Krizzy, Krizia, Danielle, Milie, Vann, Dana and others I'm sorry not to mention.

But then if not for Dean Locquiao, for allowing me to transfer back to Manila, I would not find that there is something more in life, that life is epimheral (tama ba spell?haha), that life is a trial, that life is enjoyable and that there are people God has destined for us to find and those people will lead us to know that fantasies are real! :)


LONNNGGG BLOG!!!!
DON"T WORRY KAHIT AKO TINATAMAD MAGBASA NG SINULAT KO!!!
HAHA!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?