Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Day of Semestral Break


**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.


Its the last day of Semestral Break. Grabe. Ako lang yata excited pumasok bukas. Pero hindi pa naman ako nag-aayos ng gamit ko.

Post ako ng post sa blog ko, kase tingin ko di na naman ako makakapag-post in a long long moment.. hehehe :)

Anyways. Para lang tong New Years resolution (shet kahapon pasko ngayon new year naman)
hahahahaha :)

I'm a happy person ngayon. At totoo lang the craving to be slimmer is not an all issue for me. Gradually nga di ba? I think I'm making improvements, pero not bigger than pea ha.... sobrang konti pa lang. I hope na pag nag-start na yung classes maging maganda na yung improvements.

Wow.. weight-loss-blog ba ito? hahahah.. okay wag na nga dito.. i'll make a new blog na.. right after this moment :)

hey guys.. see yah... hope makapag-blog pa rin ako in the middle of studies.. (totoo lang toxic-toxican lang naman talaga ako..hahhaaha)

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?