Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

cosmo mag :)

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

Gusto ko pa sana mag-post about sa mga nangyari sa buhay ko this november and december.. but then not in the mood to do so... anyways.. this is not a photo journal.. but a blog. :)

I love collecting cosmo mag... :) it makes me feel mature and indeed, i feel better about myself.
I know.. there are articles about sexuality.. but its not all about that. There are more to find and to learn inside this magazines...

I look for outfits in this magazines whenever I go shopping and I am happy I could purchased stuff (less than the price on the mag) with the same aura. I love it.


this was on Kath's 18th birthday.. at first there was absence of self-esteem... Oh my... I really don't know how to bring myself in front of my friends... sobrang nahihiya ako... but then when I heard their comments sa kin.. woaw..! I'm so happy.. everyone was happy.. hahha...


eto naman this christmas lang.. hahah cool.. i love the shoes the most.. hahaha.... kahit na ang taba ko.. woaw.. i'm happy i could still bring myself...

weeeehhhh.. napaka ego-centric noh? puro about me topic.. hahahahaa...
anyways...

I learn how to be happy din... nabasa ko toh sa cosmo..

1. Para daw maging happy..always do three things sa isang araw na magpapasaya sayo.. for example ako... masaya ako mag take ng picture... to take a bath at matulog ng maaga.. yung mga little things lang na magpapasaya sayo...

2. do one simple thing at a time... minsan kase we tend to be a multi-purpose... kaya yun.. sa kakapressure natin sa sarili natin na gawin lahat..pagkatapos ng lahat na yun.. hindi naman natin na-appreciate lahat.. di ba? tsaka let's face it.. my limitasyon tayong lahat.

3. eto malupet... picture ka ng picture sa isang event sa sarili mo..sa mga tao sa paligid mo.. sa nangyayare na.. parang nagdodocument ka.. parang requirement sa school... para lang may ma-ipopost ka sa facebook na "ang saya ng party na toh..." etc.. but hindi mo naman talaga na-enjoy yung mismong presence nung event... right? try not to indulge the present so that you could reflect something on the past... neither don't fly to the future... but enjoy the present moment...

4. lastly... stop observing the behaviors of other people.. non sense yun.. you don't need to change them.. at hindi rin nila kailangan magbago para sayo... di ba? why not just try to free yourself.. parang gumagawa ka lang ng bagay na mag-papairita sayo.. but you could do nothing about it. Take action of your own term...


hahahahaha...

morethan those things about happiness.. meron din ako mga nabasa about sa pagpapapayat.. waaahhh.. hahaha lalo tuloy ako natuwa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?