Long and short-term goals for August
1. To read at least half of Saunder's Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN Exam book. Meaning by the end of August I should have read until page 645.
- Read for 2 hours a day
- Get breaks every 30 minutes
- I can do this by running at least 1.3 mi a day
- or at least 2 miles everyday during weekdays.
- I can do this by burning 430 calories a day
- or burn 600 calories everyday during weekdays.
4. Drink more water:
- Hindi ko kaya ang 8 bottles a day, kaya just for now I'll do 5 bottles a day.
5. Limit eating rice, sweets, greasy foods, soda, coffee.
- Cheat days: Thursday.
- Will drink Tea to wake myself up for work.
- First Week: I will be juicing
- Second Week: Salad week
- 3rd Week: Fruits
- 4th Week: I will juice again.
Weeew! Of course, I will go back sa blog to write down how successful I am sa mga plano ko! Hihihi!
-K.T. 2014







I think your goals are practical and achievable. Basta discipline lang at determination. Go!!!!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteOla!
goodluck sa mga plans mo. Sana mapangatawanan mo hahaha wala lang, kasi minsan nakakatamad gawin ang mga bagay na pinaplano, minsan mas ok kung bigla bigla na lang susulpot sa harapan at gagawin mo na lang on the spot. anyhow, hindi naman yan applicable sa lahat ng nilalang sa mundong ibabaw minsan nasa tao lang din talaga paanu imotivate ang sarili... basta Godbless na lang kamilshake ^_^