Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Blog is my Peace

I get so used talking about my life, masyadong, ay!! Self-centered! Sa work, as I take a break with my co-workers, I fly away from what their discussing, and rudely interrupt them, at ayun ang bastos lang.. I'll talk about something interesting for me o di kaya something related to me. Bastos!

I need to shut-up. I need to think about myself and talk about my self a little lesser. Eh kase naman, talagang narcissistic ako in nature, at kaya nga ako may blog para dito ako maglabas ng pagka-self-centered ko. Kaso nga, dahil hindi na ako nakakapagblog ng madalas, eh di ayun, sa mga taong lagi kong kasama nailalabas.


Susubukan kong magkwento na ulit dito sa blog! No! Not that I think my stories are interesting na kailangan ko i-broadcast sa mundo, pero yun nga, it's a way of release.

My blog is my peace. Lam mo yun? It is someone who listens to everything and just accepts everything I am with no judgement. Whatever I am in the past and if ever I change in the future, it feels good that I have something that will fully accept me. I mean, second pa rin kay Mayk, kase si Mayk 4D nararanasan lahat ng imperfections ko at tanggap pa rin ako. Pero yun nga, I will probably regret the things I posted and will be posting in the future, but if I have a blog that had helped me reflect my life at alam mo yun, tinulungan ako maging mature kahit naman papaano, well I wouldn't regret in a million years setting this blog up.

 photo collage.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Indeed. ^,^ you have a lovely blog by the way...

    and blogging about yourself is not an act of being "self-centered", it's just that, excited ka lang to share your experiences in life... malay mo, readers are learning from it. Oh diba nakatulong ka na, nag enjoy pa sila sa pagbabasa....

    ReplyDelete

Anong meron?