Hi! I'm Camille! I am a 63-year-old scientist, born in 1949, and now residing beside a farm. I love the smell of coconut trees and the fresh air. I especially love the cold nights and the vast farm relaxes my mind and my soul.
I became a scientist because I studied and worked hard to achieve it. Specifically, I am a Psychologist. I study the human minds and I look at human cognition, behavior and affect. I am fond of meeting different kinds of people, that is why I traveled a lot half of my life..
When I visited Milan, I did not expect that I will meet the love of my life and his name is Edward. We got married in 1974 and I was able to convinced him to travel with me around the world. During our stay in London two years later, I gave birth to our daughter, Michelle. We have to stay in London for another three years before we were able to continue our travel. My husband was very supportive of my achievements in life and my daughter eventually loved the journey.
We had visited different parts of Asia, Europe, and traveled around the United States of America. We learned Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish and French and these helped me communicate more efficiently to a variety of individuals from around the globe. When Michelle turned 22-year-old, she decided to move out and stay in Sacramento, in America.
I spent thirty years of my life meeting different individuals and understanding their minds. The travel made it possible for me to finish my research on the complexities of human behavior. I had written and published several books about my studies and I never felt any better.
In 2009, me and Edward returned in the Philippines and resided in a farm my parents left for me. We have been staying here for 3 years, and growing old with this man in this pleasant place is the last thing I could ever wish for in this blessed life.

para san to sis? di ko masyadong nagets kung fiction ba to o real na ginamit mo for your oral presentation.
ReplyDelete