Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Me: 1 - 10



1. full name = Procopya Kamila Fortitude 

  • My first name is a combined word from of my parents names.
  • My second name, according to my parents was named to me kase, "wala lang."
  • My last name, is correct if you can translate it in tagalog.

2. zodiac sign = Gemini


"A rolling stone gather no moss."

3. three fears = Alzheimer's when I get old, fear of spiders and a far distance from Mayk


  • Fear of an instance, where I might forget everything I ever know, the people I met, the things I usually do, and forget myself.
  • Fear of something, I just hate hairy spiders.
  • Fear of spending time away from someone I love.

4. three things i love = Memories, Blogging, Beach



 5. four turn ons = thoughtfulness, truthfulness, free spirit



  • People who think for others.
  • People who lives in reality; and
  • People who are PRESENTLY living their lives.


6. four turn offs = naturally pathetic and an obvious liar, antipsychotic


7. my best friends = My Journey with these people <3 Every spot of my life.


Childhood friends

Highschool friends

1st year college

2nd year college

3rd year college

4th year college


8. sexual orientation = obviously, I'm gay.




 9. my best first date = Anytime with him.




10. how tall am i = I'm what you call, tall and fat.






NEXT 11-20>>>




**********

1 comment:

Anong meron?