Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Deaf Silence

I was constantly drowned by my thoughts. I stopped and I tried to focus. Trying to organize my mind, I listened to the nothingness. There was an awful peace.

I was sitting at the center of the earth, watching the people pass by on mute. Observing how they try to confirm with society. Such a waste to pretend to be someone you're not. Such a waste of what should have been.

There are people who will be eager to look for your flaws. They see the weirdness. But there is something that they will never see.

And life is quiet if you don't judge.
Life is quiet when you don't compare.
Life is quiet when you forgive.

Life is charming. God is good. Then you end up thanking more than wishing. You end up getting what you never deserve. There was joy, there was hope.


-K.T. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?