Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ang hinit ah..!

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

I'm feeling happy right now, or should I say I am pushing to feel this way.

Siguro ito na nga ang sagot sa pagka-emotional ko everytime I would be in front of my computer. Ang masyadong pag-iisip ng mga failures ko in life. Katulad na lang ng bowling namin last time sa moa. Grabe wala talaga akong score, not until I just let everything flow... Yung hindi trying hard masyado at naging relax ako... at yun, naka-strike ako!

The answer is to feel happy about everything, being happy even for small things. Everytime I try to write another blog, puro kalungkutan na lang kase gusto ko isulat.. Thank you for this moment na positive ako mag-isip..

Na notice ko din sa sarili ko na small things makes me mad, bumalik na naman yung dating ako. Small errands katulad ng pag-sakay sa punong LRT, grabe high blood ako agad. And I hate myself like this.. because no one wants a war freak di ba?

Nagiging short tempered na naman ako, or is this because of the hot weather?

Anyways.. I'm trying to control myself and nag pramis na ako to mayk that I'll give more patience to situations.

Ayan..nasabi ko na naman na I hate myself.. but I should love myself.. I'm giving less care to myself... less importance to my ideas... Hindi naman sa point na mayabang at mahangin na..
Basta dapat minsan believe sa sarili lang ang wala ako..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?