Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

salamat =)

**I've been importing in this blog all of my previous posts from my old blogs. I want to merge everything because I felt there is a sense of security in doing so.

**This page right here was actually a blog post from my late blog, “ROAD TO KILL”. The blog itself was deleted but I never deleted my writings. I love all of the masterpieces I made from the past, beautiful, ugly, good or bad writings will always be kept! And I just decided today (February 9, 2013) to publish again all of these masterpieces in one site! Dates are preserved by the way.

Lahat ng post ko dito sa blog ko..automatic napupunta sa notes ko sa Facebook... nung una ayuko kase hindi madadalaw yung site ko dahil dun...

pero natuwa ako dahil may mga nag-comment sa hinagpi ko last time.. salamat sa inyo... (maiks, Ric, Sheela and zin)... kinatuwa ko yun at na-appreciate ang konting moment niyong ti-nype yung mga comment niyo... SALAMAT!!!

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong meron?